We possesses the most advanced technologies and manufacturing facilities/processes in the air conditioning sector and has been forging ahead at the forefront of air conditioning products and technologies for more than 40 years by enterprising innovation.
To meet market demand, EKDW series air handling units feature joggle structures and foamed polyurethane plates for effective heat preservation and service life enhancement. Units of this series have 40 models and 560 standard specifications available for your choice, and can be widely used in central air conditioning systems of hotels, shopping malls, hospitals, office buildings etc.
Features: (for user)
1. A high total external pressure, Large cooling capacity, Compact and simple structure, easy maintenance
2. Easy maintenance: The bearing of the fan motor needs no lubricant refill.
3. Low noise: A quality fan motor with a low rev provides a large air flow with a low operation sound.
4. Clean and environment friendly: A nylon filter with primary efficiency is installed at the air inlet. Customers can also choose to install a plate or bag filter and sterilization apparatus (aluminum screen filter, electric cleaner and photocatalyst are available).
5. A high-efficiency forward-pitched fan with multiple wings provides a large air flow and stable performance with a low operation sound. The bearing of the fan needs no lubricant refill, thus saving maintenance cost.
6. A 30mm-thick strong cabinet wall made of foamed polyurethane ensures effective heat preservation and a long service life for the entire unit.
7. Mechanically expanded copper tubes with a thin wall and a new type of optimized wavy fins produced using leading-edge manufacturing facilities ensure optimal heat exchange efficiency and pave the way for a high EER.
8. The coils feature multiple specifications and different types of loops to work in concert with various other sections. EKDW features a professional air jet solution that is suitable for areas that is super large
Or high, areas where no air duct is installed, areas where air ducts cannot be installed and areas where conditioned air cannot be supplied to the bottom of a building from the rooftop. Such areas include air ports, bus stations, exhibition centers, factory plants, supermarkets, and lobbies, front doors and shafts of hotels.
9. EKDW air jet units use high-performance ball-shaped sprayer as the air outlet, and can supply air over a maximum distance of 40 meters. The units can supply conditioned air over a long distance without air duct, thus saving space and operation cost and lowering
The requirement on floor distance.
10. EKDW air jet units can supply air 360° And the air supply direction can be manually adjusted. The air is similar to natural air and does not directly blow on people. Conditioned air is supplied to specified locations in the most comfortable way.
Features: (for designer)
1. All-round standard specifications for water flow, water pressure drop, etc
2. All-purpose secondary design software
3. Complete design flow for non-standard units to expand application scope
Features: (for servicer)
1. Wide access door makes maintenance work very convenient.
2. Optional accessories such as temperature/pressure drop alarms are available.
3. Both air inlet and outlet are equipped with a flange to facilitate air coil connection. The unit can be mounted on the floor or hung from the ceiling
4...Flexible and convenient model selection software.
A flexible, user-friendly and proprietary software is specifically built for EKDW units for model selection and pricing based on customer requirements.
|Cabinet type Air handing units|
|Nominal air flow (m³/h)||2000||3000||4000||5000||6000||7000||8000||9000||10000||12000|
|Nominal cooling capacity (KW)||4 rows of coils (return air)||12||17||24||31||38||44||51||56||63||74|
|4 rows of coils (fresh air)||29||42||57||69||83||94||113||127||142||169|
|6 rows of coils (return air)||15||23||33||39||48||55||63||72||78||94|
|6 rows of coils (fresh air)||35||53||69||88||105||122||137||155||173||208|
|Nominal heating capacity (KW)||4 rows of coils (return air)||19||30||41||50||61||71||83||93||103||122|
|4 rows of coils (fresh air)||33||49||66||82||99||115||133||148||161||197|
|6 rows of coils (return air)||23||36||48||60||72||84||96||108||120||144|
|6 rows of coils (fresh air)||38||57||77||95||114||132||150||169||188||224|
|Nominal cooling water flow (L/S)||4 rows of coils (return air)||0.57||0.81||1.14||1.48||1.81||2.1||2.43||2.67||3||3.52|
|4 rows of coils (fresh air)||1.38||2||2.71||3.29||3.95||4.48||5.38||6.05||6.76||8.05|
|6 rows of coils (return air)||0.71||1.1||1.57||1.86||2.29||2.62||3||3.43||3.71||4.48|
|6 rows of coils (fresh air)||1.67||2.52||3.29||4.19||5||5.81||6.52||7.38||8.24||9.9|
|Nominal heating water flow (L/S)||5 rows of coils (return air)||0.43||0.68||0.92||1.13||1.37||1.71||1.87||2.24||2.32||2.75|
|5 rows of coils (fresh air)||0.74||1.1||1.49||1.85||2.23||2.77||2.99||3.56||3.62||4.44|
|7 rows of coils (return air)||0.52||0.81||1.08||1.35||1.62||2.02||2.16||2.6||2.7||3.24|
|7 rows of coils (fresh air)||0.86||1.28||1.73||2.14||2.57||3.17||3.38||4.06||4.23||5.04|
|Coil||Type||Copper tube with a new type of wavy aluminum fins|
|Piece / inch||13|
|Working pressure (MPa)||1.6|
|Size of inlet/outlet water pipe connector||R 1-1/2||R 1-1/2||R 1-1/2||R 1-1/2||R 1-1/2||R 2||R 2||R 2||R 2||R 2|
|Size of condensate water pipe connector||R 1-1/4|
|Fan||Type / material||High-efficiency forward-pitched centrifugal fans with multiple wings/zinc-plated steel plates|
|Fanning direction||Downward horizontal / top|
|Rang (number of nozzles)||4 rows of heat exchangers||I||10~20m(1)||10~20m(2)||10~20m(2)||10~20m(2)||10~20m(2)||10~20m(2)||10~20m(2)||10~20m(2)||~||~|
|6 rows of heat exchangers||I||10~20m(1)||10~20m(2)||10~20m(2)||10~20m(2)||10~20m(2)||10~20m(2)||10~20m(2)||10~20m(2)||~||~|
|Motor power (kw)||4 rows of heat exchangers||I||0.55||0.75||0.75||1.1||1.5||1.5||1.5||2.2||~||~|
|6 rows of heat exchangers||I||0.75||1.1||1.1||1.5||2.2||2.2||2.2||3||3||4|
|Cabinet||Type||30mm-thick double-layer plates filled with polyurethane material foamed under high pressure for heat presevation|
|Unit dimension||Length (mm)||820||950||1010||1130||1206||1300||1500||1620||1650||1750|
|Unit weight (kg)||4 rows of heat exchangers||135||149||179||195||222||282||247||282||369||389|
|6 rows of heat exchangers||139||156||187||204||232||297||260||297||388||411|
|1. The above parameters are for standard units. However, EK can customize these parameters to meet special requirements from customers.|
|2. Working conditions for cooling under nominal return air flow: dry bulb 27 degree, wet bulb 19.5 degree; working conditions for cooling under nominal fresh air flow: dry bulb 34 degree, wet bulb 28 degree; water temperature under nominal cooling capacity: inlet water 7 degree,|
outlet water 12 degree.
|3. Working conditions for heating under nominal return air flow: dry bulb 21 degree; Working conditions for heating under nominal fresh air flow: dry bulb 0 degree; water temperature under nominal heating|
capacity: inlet water 60 degree, outlet water 50 degree.
|4.Weight listed in the above table are net weight of units. Operation weight may post an increase of 20%.|
|5. Parameters inside ( ) are the power of units with 6 rows of coils.|
|6. The coil loops for units with full return air ("R") and units with full fresh air ("F") may be different. Please specify the inlet air conditions while placing orders. We can provide computer-aided model selection to meet special requirements. For detailed|
parameters, please refer to the model selection results.